Haltech is pleased to be part of the Canada Summer Jobs program again this year. We will be hiring students to join us this summer.
If you or anyone you know is interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Business Consultant:
The junior consultant/analyst will be focused on assisting the Haltech Client Services team to support start up and scale up innovation companies. We are looking for someone who is an effective communicator, analytical thinker, problem solver, enjoys working in a dynamic environment and providing exceptional client services.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Researching information on the innovation ecosystem and providing updates and insights to the Haltech team
- Analyzing data and creating reports
- Assist in data collection
- Responding to general client inquiries
- Updating the CRM system
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Be enrolled in or have completed a relevant post-secondary education, College diploma or University degree (For example Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Administration, Communication)
- Strength in writing, research, data analysis, project management
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- A flexible and a strong customer service attitude and able to work in a confidential environment
- Ability to work accurately under tight timelines and manage multiple deadlines
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for Halton Region, the local tech sector, government and community organizations
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft suite of software products – Office 365 (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Microsoft Teams) and Dynamics CRM.
- Exceptional planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
- 5 days per week; 35 hours per week, the regular daytime business hours are between 9 am EST to 5 pm EST.
- Pending COVID restrictions, this position will be a combination of working from the Haltech Office and home.
At the end of your internship, you are required to complete the Canada Summer Job Survey. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
Haltech is a supportive atmosphere in a community-focused office. Haltech’s hiring practices are aligned with human rights laws, which guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.
Haltech is based in TechPlace (5500 North Service Road, Burlington) and Milton (555 Industrial Drive).
To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com