servicePath makes configuring, pricing and quoting (CPQ) has never been easy. It is especially painful at companies that offer a broad range of products and services from different internal teams. The founders of servicePath experienced this pain first-hand while working at large Managed Service Providers and Telecommunication companies. As members of the Solution Engineering and Sales teams, the founders had to produce multi-million dollar quotes using spreadsheets with hundreds of variables, convoluted lookups and complex formulas. Updating, policing and shepherding these spreadsheets became their full jobs. Being Excel jockeys sucked and wasn’t what they signed up for, so they decided to create a better solution.
About the role
This role will be the point person for inbound lead generation using digital channels as the primary driver. You will build the digital marketing strategy and execute programs (SEM, social, content, paid webinars, intent data, account-based marketing, etc.) – with a mandate to drive quality inbound leads that convert to revenue and to continually optimize our marketing funnel. In this role you will manage a small but focused team that is comprised of content marketers, digital marketers, social, SEO experts and event managers.
In addition to driving new leads, you will optimize our existing marketing automation and nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
From a reporting standpoint, you will establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
In this role you will live and breathe data, measuring and benchmarking key marketing metrics including CAC, CAC/ACV ratio, website to lead conversion rate, lead-to-SQL ratio and build KPI dashboards and communicate with executive staff on an ongoing basis. This position is located in our Markham Office.
This is an integral role within the business and will involve working closely with a variety of stakeholders across the organization. This means having a keen eye for detail, being a quick-thinking problem-solver, a patient and collaborative team member and the ability to remain professional and helpful under pressure at all times.
- Drive inbound demand generation
- Leading a team of diverse team of digital marketing professionals.
- Develop, implement and be accountable for the company’s marketing strategy, working closely with the senior leadership, sales and business development managers and global sales teams.
- Collaborate with a wide range of internal stakeholders across individual global business units to generate content for an internal newsletter (3 x publications per year)
- Take input from sales executives and business development on what events to attend, and lead the analysis and justification for selection, drive effective event management.
- Implement tactical marketing initiatives in response to market circumstances.
- Strategic direction and supervision of all social media channels.
- Leading the approval process, and distribution of media pieces and press releases
- Develop and manage global and regional marketing budgets.
- Responsible for the management and future development/direction and maintenance of the company’s website.
Qualifications or really want to learn these things.
- Educated to degree level and hold a marketing-related qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a similar or equivalent role
- Pardot, Marketo or other marketing automation systems
- Experience with enterprise software technology platforms driving inbound demand generation
- Telecommunications software applications industry experience is an asset
- Proven ability in handling multiple priorities, be well organized and have a structured approach
- Proven ability in people management of teams of at least 5 staff
- Ability to coach, mentor and challenge others to deliver results
- Proven knowledge and application of a wide range of online/digital marketing techniques and concepts, including appropriate and effective social media
- Forward looking and creative, with the ability and desire to challenge status quo toward continuous improvement
- Proven knowledge and application of data collection, management and lead nurturing
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication, and multi-cultural skills
- Ability to lead and work with minimum supervision and demonstrate a flexible approach to work
- Ability to prioritise work under pressure and complete within deadlines
- Budget management experience
- Work well with a wide range of people
- Ideally have certifications such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and marketing automation certified (Pardot, Marketo or Eloqua).
- Want to learn the power of intent data and focused conversion.
Interested candidates as asked to contact Daniel Kube at email@example.com