Haltech is pleased to be part of the Canada Summer Jobs program again this year. We will be hiring students to join us this summer.
If you or anyone you know is interested, please email email@example.com
As a valuable member of the Haltech team, you will work in a start-up technology setting, contribute to driving the marketing and awareness of Haltech services to the community through activities that include supporting the development of the market messaging and execution of the supporting tactics and plan, developing new features to for the corporate website, help with maintenance of online resource tools, supporting social media efforts, and execution of marketing and events. You enjoy working in a dynamic, team environment.
Specific duties include:
- Designing and updating content
- Support the development and ongoing efforts to on website
- Develop PowerPoint presentations and other materials that align to market messaging and needs of the organization to present at many events and to many different stake holders
- Collaborate with Haltech’s Marketing Manager; addressing mobile requirements for marketing materials.
- Assist Haltech staff with local events for clients and community members
- Assist Haltech staff with creation and circulation of online and print promotional materials.
- Support social media efforts including reporting (Schedule content on Hootsuite)
- Support creation and distribution of monthly E-Newsletter
Essential Skills and Qualification:
- Be enrolled in or have recently completed a relevant post-secondary education, College diploma or University degree (For example Business, Communication, Design, etc.)
- Web skills and knowledge of WordPress
- Social media (Google Analytics, Twitter, LinkedIn; Hootsuite);
- And newsletter/mailing technologies (Constant Contact).
- Proficiency using Microsoft office and Office 365.
- 5 days per week; 35 hours per week, the regular daytime business hours are between 9 am EST to 5 pm EST.
- Pending COVID restrictions, this position will be a combination of working from the Haltech Office and home
At the end of your internship, you are required to complete the Canada Summer Job Survey. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
Haltech is a supportive atmosphere in a community-focused office. Haltech’s hiring practices are aligned with human rights laws, which guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.
Haltech is based in TechPlace (5500 North Service Road, Burlington) and Milton (555 Industrial Drive).
To apply, please email your resume and digital portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org