- This event has passed.
Planning for CRM Success
September 26 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm EDT$20
Are you ready to supercharge your CRM strategy? Join us for a fast-paced workshop led by the esteemed Rick McCutcheon, CRM MVP and Certified Sales Professional. Upon completion of this session, you will emerge equipped with a profound understanding of CRM’s significance in driving strategic sales initiatives.
Regional Innovation Centre clients can get free access to this event. Please contact email@example.com for promo code.
On completion of this fast paced workshop, learners will be able to:
- Clearly understanding what the benefits and importance of CRM is to your strategic sales initiatives.
- Define processes and strategies that will help better define and manage customer, prospect and partner touch-points.
- Better measure customer interactions, sales productivity and opportunity management
- Put into action proven techniques to plan, implement and support successful CRM initiatives.
- The 3 Pillars of CRM Success – People, Process and Technology
- Understanding CRM and related technology
- Mapping your CRM business processes for
- New Business Development
- Account Management
- Best Practices for Training
- Strategies for User Adoption Success
- Planning for the future
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to revolutionize your CRM approach. Join us for Planning for CRM Success and propel your sales initiatives to new heights. Reserve your spot today!
Rick McCutcheon, CRM MVP, CSP – Certified Sales Professional
Rick is currently an Innovation Factory Executive in Residence who also leads a CRM and Sales Process Coaching Practice. He is an expert in sales productivity and technology. He holds the prestigious Certified Sales Professional Designation from the Canadian Professional Sales Association and CRM MVP Designation from Microsoft.