- This event has passed.
Planning for CRM Success
December 13, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm EST
This is a non-technical session designed for business professionals on how to plan and implement a repeatable business development process. It is based on the integration of proven B2B sales processes, the development of people skills and the best practice use of CRM and related technologies.
On completion of this fast paced workshop, learners will be able to:
- Clearly understanding what the benefits and importance of CRM is to your strategic sales initiatives.
- Define processes and strategies that will help better define and manage customer, prospect and partner touch-points.
- Better measure customer interactions, sales productivity and opportunity management
- Put into action proven techniques to plan, implement and support successful CRM initiatives.
- The 3 Pillars of CRM Success – People, Process and Technology
- Understanding CRM and related technology
- Mapping your CRM business processes for
- New Business Development
- Account Management
- Best Practices for Training
- Strategies for User Adoption Success
- Planning for the future
This Webinar will be hosted by Haltech, Innovation Factory, Innovate Niagara and Spark Centre.
Rick McCutcheon, CRM MVP, CSP – Certified Sales Professional
Rick is currently an Innovation Factory Executive in Residence who also leads a CRM and Sales Process Coaching Practice. He is an expert in sales productivity and technology. He holds the prestigious Certified Sales Professional Designation from the Canadian Professional Sales Association and CRM MVP Designation from Microsoft.