Investor Readiness Series: Pitching to Angel Investors (Part 1)
October 1 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 pm EDT$400
Ready to take your business to new heights?
This is a comprehensive five-session program to support entrepreneurs in developing their path to becoming investor-ready. We will analyze questions that investors are asking entrepreneurs when they are seeking funding. All sessions will be conducted in a highly interactive and immersive environment.
Robust feedback will be provided throughout the duration of the program and after completion, all participants will have the opportunity for further 1:1 coaching with mentors of their choice.
Be ready to:
- Pitch your business during each session
- Perfect your deck
- Nail the details
- Know your ask
Session 1: October 1st from 9-11AM
- In this introductory session partcipants will deliver mini pitches. We will also overview the program, DOs and DON’Ts of the proper conduct when engaging with investors, and general Q and A
Session 2: October 8th from 9-11AM
- This session will put participants’ answers to the fundamental questions regarding their personal motivation and business idea and why should investors care. We will talk about the a-ha moment, unique product/solution and go to market strategy
Session 3: October 15th from 9-11AM
- In this session we will focus on technology and innovation of the particpants businesses. We will address IP strategy, product roadmap and compettion
Session 4: October 22nd from 9-11AM
- This session will discuss financial strategy. We will focus on revenue models, forecasting, funding milestones, investment and exit strategy
Session 5: November 5th from 9-11AM
- In the final session of the program, participants will be immersed in a mock investment meeting setting, conducting a business pitch to receive constructive criticism from the panel of industry experts
After completing the program all participants will have the opportunity for further 1:1 coaching with mentors of their choice.
Participant Eligibility and Information:
Open to Haltech and other RIC centres clients at Validation or Efficiency stage.
Participants must have a pitch deck.
Tickets now $400 for General Admission, and $200 for Haltech clients and other RIC clients when they use a promo code. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
David W. Wright, ICD.D, Founder, Cassio Capital Advisors Inc., Executive Director, Angel One Network Inc.
Through Cassio Capital Advisors, David provides advice regarding all aspects of capital markets activities. In addition, David is the Executive Director at Angel One Investor Network. Prior to launching the advisory business, David spent almost two decades as a highly ranked sellside Equity Research Analyst at BMO Nesbitt Burns and two independent brokers. David has advised numerous corporations on fund raising and acquisition strategies, as well as authored Business Valuation reports identifying value creation strategies. He has analyzed hundreds of technology companies, writing research and investment recommendations and advising institutional clients on equity transactions. In 2002, David was named the Top Stock Picker in North America in the Software Sector by Starmine.