- This event has passed.
Investment Readiness with David W. Wright | Mentorship Circle
June 1 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am EDT
Note: This session is for founders who have already enrolled in and been accepted to the Investment Readiness program.
For details on which mentorship circle this is, please visit our Investment Readiness webpage.
This program is for Haltech clients and other Regional Innovation Centre clients only.
The program cost covers all five sessions at a 50% discounted rate for clients ($199.99 for all five sessions). Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for your promo code!
Best suited to businesses in Validation or Efficiency stage.
Mentorship Circles Overview
Mentorship Circle 1: May 4th from 10-11:30AM (VIRTUAL)
- In this introductory session of the course, participants will introduce themselves and their company’s offerings, we will overview the program, provide insight into investors frame of mind, and conduct general Q and A
Mentorship Circle 2: May 11th from 10-11:30AM (VIRTUAL)
- This session will put participants’ answers to the fundamental questions regarding their personal motivation and business concept and discuss why investors should care. We will talk about the a-ha moment, unique product/solution selling propositions and go to market strategies
Mentorship Circle 3: May 18th from 10-11:30AM (VIRTUAL)
- In this session we will focus on technology and innovation of the participant’s business. We will address IP strategy, product roadmap and competition
Mentorship Circle 4: May 25th from 10-11:30AM (VIRTUAL)
- This session will discuss financial positioning. We will address revenue models, forecasting, funding milestones, investment and exit strategies
Mentorship Circle 5: Pitch Practice: June 1st from 10-11:30AM (IN PERSON)
- In the final session of the course, participants will be immersed in a mock investment meeting setting, conducting a business pitch to receive constructive criticism from the panel of industry experts
After completing the program all participants will have opportunity for further 1:1 coaching with mentors of their choice.