- This event has passed.
Government Grant Writing – An Insider’s Perspective
March 7 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am EST
Join Haltech, TechPlace & Innovation Factory along with Mary Balfour of the Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade (MEDJCT) for a holistic approach to writing and applying for government grants.
This informative session will provide businesses with valuable knowledge and insights on how to effectively apply for government grants. Attendees will gain a deeper understanding of the key principles of the grant application process, why the government provides businesses grants, how to write the grant application, what happens to your application once it is submitted and why it is important information.
With over a decade of helping businesses get government grants, the speaker will share her “insider” knowledge, and will provide practical tips and guidance on how to increase your chances of success.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain the knowledge and skills needed to successfully apply for funding for your business. Sign up now to reserve your spot!
Key Learnings and Takeaways:
- Attendees will learn the key principles of how to write a grant application
- Understand why the government provides grants
- The speaker will provide practical tips and guidance to increase your chances of success
- Attendees will have the opportunity to ask one-on-one question to the speaker
Who should attend this event?
- SMEs interested in applying for Government grants
Mary Balfour, Senior Business Advisor
Trade Policy, Industry and Investment
| Ministry of Economic Development Job Creation and Trade
|Government of Ontario