Building Channel Partner Programs
March 9 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm ESTFree
About this Event
Partnership between organizations can be very powerful. A Successful Partner Program can help companies evangelize their product or service, enhance their brand or grow customer base. It also provides a scalable approach and an extremely rewarding way to expand into new markets and diversify revenue streams.
During this webinar we will discuss what a successful channel partner program looks like and strategies behind building a robust framework for a program that will fit with your objective and scale your revenue.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- What a Channel Partner Program includes
- The benefits of a Channel Partner Program
- Finding the right time to create a Channel Partner Program
- Who is involved in creating a Channel Partner Program
- Measures for success
Best Suited For
- SMB’s (Small and Midsize Business) decision makers looking for more information about Channel Partner Programs or considering options for scaling business
- Entrepreneurs looking for information about Channel Partner Programs
- Business Model Canvas (BMC)
- Customer Persona
A collaborative, passionate self-starter with the commitment for developing strong partnerships. Ability to be innovative to achieve growth targets and support company strategic business development activities. A professional with many years of experience in partner success and partner programs.
A marketeer, an entrepreneur, a salesperson, an energizer, a relationship builder, a content creator, a geek, a communicator, a global citizen, an efficiency advocate, a person that delivers, a natural leader and a fan of meditation and yoga. Believes growth is driven by a customer-centric approach and the right ideas and open-minded perspectives are essential to being successful.
This is an online webinar.
You will receive an e-mail that includes log in information closer to the start of the webinar.