- This event has passed.
Ask Me Anything: About Sales Success
May 6, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm EDT
About this event
Understanding sales for your business is the key to success, but where do you start? What questions should you be asking? In these interactive sessions, join us in a small group setting with two sales professionals who are passionate about sales and have the experience to help you learn the key to success.
Bring your questions, challenges and sales plans. These sessions will begin with a short presentation to get you started, followed by time for Q&A.
This is a 3-part series.
Sales Strategy with Mark Elliott | April 22nd, 9:30AM-11:00AM
- Setting Goals
- Ideal Customer Profile
- Buyer Persona
- Buyer’s Journey
- Steps in the sales process
- Keeping track of your customer (CRM)
Prospecting with Karen Kelly | May 6th, 11:30AM-1:00PM
- Building off Mark’s session we will take our target audience ( buyer persona) and craft our unique value position-elevator pitch
- What is our outbound goal?
- Understand the problem we solve, what is the impact? what can’t they do because of the problem? How can our solution help, show them a better way of getting the job done?
- Review various outbound approaches to engage and connect with our target audience: (email, social media, phone, text, voicemail, video)
- Explore different talk tracks, role play, best practices, objections
How to Leverage Video in Sales with Karen Kelly | May 13th, 11:30AM-1:00PM
- Why video? What does it allow us to do that email, text and phone don’t?
- When to use video?
- Video best practices
- Stages within the buyer’s journey for video
- Prospecting, Re-engaging a prospect, demo, proposal,