Accelerating Growth with Non-Dilutive Sources of Capital
March 24 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDTFree
Join us to learn how to implement a non-dilutive based financial strategy that can help your business raise capital without giving up control.
Discover the different sources of non-dilutive capital and the set of benefits and limitations of each.
During this webinar you will gain a better understanding of:
- How to navigate Government funding for your company
- How to utilize venture debt for tech entrepreneurs
- How does Government funding differ from loans and equity
- The different non-dilutive funding options available (SR&ED Tax Credits, and Government Grant Programs)
- An overview of eligible activities, projects, and potential funding $
- OKR Financial, their added value, and how they can help you
Best Suited For
- Regional Innovation Centre Clients, Entrepreneurs of all stages, Mentors, Advisors, and Business Partners
- Over 20 year of experience in Business Development and Marketing.
- Former Managing Director for consulting in Government Funding and Cost Optimization.
- Networking Specialist and International Socializer.
About OKR Financial
Team of entrepreneurs, investors, SR&ED tax credits and government funding experts who understand both how to deliver results for investors and the critical role a robust financial and cash flow strategy plays in growing a successful enterprise.
This is an online webinar.
You will receive an e-mail that includes log in information closer to the start of the webinar.