We are pleased to introduce that BDC has recently joined Haltech as our latest sponsor to connect your tech start-up with valuable new resources, advice, and access to capital.
“We are very pleased to partner with Haltech to support start-ups and scale-ups across the region. BDC is actively supporting numerous Halton tech companies and we look forward to working with the Haltech community to ensure more businesses have access to the capital, advice and resources they need to grow and succeed.”
– Shannon Saunders, Senior Account Manager, Technology Industry
Who is BDC?
The Business Development Bank of Canada is a financial institution devoted to Canadian entrepreneurs.
- They support entrepreneurs in all industries and at all stages of development from business centres across Canada and online at bdc.ca.
- They’re committed to the long-term success of Canadian entrepreneurs and understand that a business is more than just dollars and cents.
- They complement the role played by private-sector financial institutions and have been serving Canadian entrepreneurs since 1944.
- They are a financially sustainable Crown corporation and operate at arm’s length from their sole shareholder, the Government of Canada.
“We understand the challenges of growing an innovative business” – BDC.ca
How Haltech Clients Benefit
BDC is actively supporting more than 3,500 Canadian tech entrepreneurs, with close to $3B in loans and investments. Haltech clients gain direct access to capital investment, flexible financing, practical advice and a network of committed partners to fuel your growth. You can find select BDC resources through our client resources page. Find the complete collection of resources and financing at bdc.ca.
Business Solutions for Tech Entrepreneurs
Funding tailored to your needs
- Scale your business without diluting your ownership
- Get debt and equity financing all under one roof
- Growth financing with repayment adapted to your cash flow forecast
Advisory services to run a better business
- Develop a sales and marketing strategy to scale your revenues
- Create a roadmap for international expansion and growth
- Strengthen your financial management acumen
Specialized financing and investment solutions
BDC Capital—a subsidiary of BDC—offers a full spectrum of specialized financing, including venture capital, growth and business transition capital and growth equity.
Learn more about what BDC can do for your technology company here.